East Cambridgeshire District Council Elections - Thursday 2nd May
Conservatives in East Cambs have a proven track record of delivering what residents want.
- Ely Bypass - OPEN
- Ely Leisure Village - OPEN
- The Hive district leisure centre - OPEN
- Free Wifi in Ely and Soham centres - DELIVERED
- New commuter car park at The Dock, Ely - OPEN
- Free parking in city centre ECDC car parks - DELIVERED
- Action on the A10 - dualling Ely to Cambridge NOW in Combined Authority delivery plan
- Grants and funds to community projects throughout the district- DELIVERED
- Business, jobs & skills - local businesses supported; new businesses and high quality jobs brought into the district (closer to home); apprenticeships delivered
- Housing - championed Community Land Trusts (CLTs) that deliver truly affordable housing for local working people and proper infrastructure
- Low Council Tax - ECDC element of Council Tax frozen for 6 years, with no cuts to services
- Low management costs - by far the lowest of any District Council in Cambridgeshire
- Fewer Councillors - number of Councillors reducing from 39 to 28 in May 2019
Your local Conservative candidates would welcome your support and vote in the local elections for East Cambridgeshire District Council on Thursday 2 May 2019.