Get a postal or proxy vote

If you will be away on polling day, at work or on holiday, are physically unable or just don't have the time to get to a polling station to vote in person, you can still exercise your democratic right to vote.
You may have moved house since the electoral register was drawn up and have not yet joined the register at your new address.
You can choose either to vote by post or to appoint someone else - a proxy - to vote on your behalf.

As the South East Cambridgeshire Parliamentary constituency covers both East Cambridgeshire and parts of South Cambridgeshire District Councils, you will need to register with the appropriate council for both national and local elections.

If you are not sure which to use, find out via the Government's official site at:

To download the appropriate application forms, find return addresses and online contact information please go to either:

For East Cambridgeshire

For South Cambridgeshire